On Father’s Day I made these petite frittatas for our family brunch…they are so easy and extremely delicious that even our 4 year niece and 2 year old nephew ate them up! Try this recipe and I promise you will not be disappointed.
- 6 eggs organic cage-free
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 4-5 cremini mushrooms chopped
- 1/3 cup goat milk feta cheese crumbled
- 2 tbsp fresh basil chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray 1 muffin tin with nonstick coconut spray.
- Whisk the eggs, milk, pepper, and salt in a large bowl to blend well.
- Stir in the mushrooms, cheese, and basil.
- Fill prepared muffin cups almost to the top with the egg mixture.
- Bake until the egg mixture puffs and is just set in the center, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Using a rubber spatula, loosen the frittatas from the muffin cups and slide the frittatas onto a platter.
- Serve immediately.