Looking for a light breakfast? Try this simple and very tasty recipe for maple and coconut granola. Did you know maple syrup is actually filled with antioxidants and supplies inflammation-reducing polyphenol antioxidants to fight inflammatory diseases? Now that’s one sweet we can stand behind!
Servings: 6 cups
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
3 cups rolled oats
1/2 tsp. sea salt
3/4 cup raw almonds
1/2 cup unsweetened coconut shreds
1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup maple syrup
- Begin by preheating your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the shredded coconut, flaked coconut, coconut oil, oats, and almonds.
- Stir in the maple syrup and mix well.
- Add in the brown sugar and salt. Stir again.
- Spread the granola out evenly onto a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 30 minutes.